Monday, December 11, 2006

Almost a year has past since my last post, and much has happened. This poor blog remains forgotten no longer!

For starters I met Naty at the start of the year and we've been together ever since, well almost. Whats important is we're together now, and more together then ever.

Conor and Sarah came over and enjoyed some south america for the first time, hope fully, not the last!

I now work as an english teacher who teaches IT to a band of unruly brigands, in a public primary school, just a couple of blocks from a major shanty town. If theres one thing I've learnt is that anything can happen!

I'm also wrapping up my second quatrimestre of the cisco networking cert, only 2 more to go to get basic certification.

And plans have been put in motion that will have me studying programming next year, off to university for me... again, hope to finish this time around!

It is currently 1.37 AM of the 12th December, I'm in Cordoba, and the weather is very strange, just heard thunder thatlasted a full 10 seconds, not making this up, very load too, quite eery when its THAT long. Its been thundering 'n lightning 'n raining since Friday, with spells of extremely hot and humid hours in between, not the best weather I assure you.

And to cap it all of, plans are that I'll be somewhere over europe for christmas, literally. Taking off from Ezeiza, BA on the 24th. Destination: Pakistan. With any luck, I'll be spending New Year with the family, all of them, in India! But who knows, flights need confirming and its taking longer then usual, also visa needs be gotten, passports need renovating, and croatians need making. For that last one I will apparently have to do an intense course on croatian history as well as family history.

I bid you all adieu, who knows when the next post will come, could be today, could be tomorrow, or could be in a year or so. BE VIGILANT!

No comments: